TLC-International and its appointed representatives hereby stipulate the following Terms and Conditions for TLC-Ambassadors. In doing so, all parties agree that:
- A TLC-Ambassador is not an employee of TLC-International, but an independent business/self-employed individual.
- A TLC-Ambassador agrees to comply fully, at all times, to all Terms and Conditions including TL©-Program and Online Shop Terms and Conditions as indicated on TLC-International’s Websites.
- A TLC-Ambassador agrees to comply to all processes and procedures, image and conduct requirements, as indicated in the Ambassador Conduct Statement.
- A TLC-Ambassador agrees to have a clear understanding of the TLC Program and sell/market/promote TL©-Programs, process Client signing-up for treatment (as specified) and provide specified personalised (face-face) Client care and service processes.
- TLC-International is indemnified against any 3rd Party claims for any of negligent acts, defaults or misrepresentations by TLC-Ambassadors and/or, any appointed Staff.
- TLC-International shall, at any time and in any event, be reasonable and fair but, also reserves the right to register/de-register a TLC-Ambassador, should any non-compliance occur.
- The Terms and Conditions are governed by the Laws of the Republic of South Africa, but final jurisdiction shall always, in all events and instances, be at TLC-International’s final discretion.