Who says you can’t have a delicious ‘burger’ or sandwich on Phase 2. This recipe is seriously delicious and ‘NO CARBS’.
3 large Eggs (separated)
1/8th of a teaspoon of Cream of Tartar
5 Tablespoons Fat Free Yoghurt
- Preheat oven to 150ºC. Line a pan with parchment paper or a silpat mat.
- Mix egg whites & cream of tartar on high speed until stiff peaks form.
- In a large bowl mix egg yolks & greek yogurt until well combined. Gently fold in about 1 cup of the egg white mixture until well combined. Add remaining egg whites and fold just until mixed.
- Divide egg mixture into 6 equal portions on prepared pan. Spread until about ½” thick.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until lightly browned. Immediately move to a wire rack and cool completely.
- Refrigerate in a sealed container to store.
Note: PHASE 2 Allowance: 1-2 portions 3 times a week maximum