Something a little different to the norm … enjoy!
- 1/4 cucumber with peel (allowance)
- 1/2 Jalapeno Pepper
- 1 Tablespoon chopped Red Onion (allowance)
- 1/2 tsp crushed Garlic
- 1/4 cup Cilantro (Coriander)
- 100g Avocado (allowance)
- 1 tbsp Fresh Lime Juice (allowance)
- 1/2 tsp Chili powder
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Dice the cucumber into 1/4-inch pieces.
- Remove the seeds from the jalepeno and finely dice
- Finely dice the red onion, mince the garlic and chop the cilantro; set all aside.
- Mash the avocado in a bowl with a fork. Add the lime juice, chili powder, and salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste.
- Add the cucumber, jalapeno, onion, garlic and cilantro.
- Mix to combine and adjust seasonings to your taste.