It all starts with that “aha” moment, when you decide you’re going to lose weight, and this time keep it off for good!
Gone are the days of yo-yo dieting, when you’d watch your weight go up, then down, then back up again. What it comes down to is that you are finally ready to make permanent changes in your lifestyle. And so begins the first day of the rest of your life.
- Step One: Book your FREE ASSESSMENT at the nearest TLC-Centre. You can do this by filling out our online enquiry form on our website: https://tlcforwellbeing.com/contact-us/
- Step Two: Attend your Free Assessment and Orientation Session. Here a qualified, professional TLC-Consultant/Weight-Loss Coach will tell you all about the benefits of doing a TL©-Program, and what results you can expect.
- Step Three: Pay for your TL©-Program either by paying the upfront fee (all countries) or paying your Registration Fee and then choosing one of the EasyPayPlans available with the TLC-Pay As You Lose Program (only available in South Africa).
- Step Four:You will leave the consultation armed with your TL©-Program Book, a blood test form (if necessary) and Phase 1 of your TL©-Program.
- Step Five: Take some time to go through the Phase 1 and Phase 2 food lists in your book, make a trip to the Supermarket and get your pantry, fridge and freezer stocked with the foods you will need.
- Step Six: If necessary do your blood tests and begin day 1 of your Phase 1. Continue and your TLC-Weight-Loss Coach will be sure to call you in a few days when your UNIQUE and PERSONALISED TL©-Program (Phase 2) is ready for collection.
- Step Seven: Attend your consultation where your TLC-Weight-Loss Coach will go through all aspects of Phase 2 to ensure that you achieve the results you are excited about! Here your TLC-Weight-Loss Coach will set up appointments and make arrangements for you to attend your Weigh-Ins and Support Sessions. You can now also purchase a Scale, TLC-Turbo Boost, Sugar Free chocolates, jelly and treats, and other supplements. Or alternatively you can order them online at https://tlcforwellbeing.com/products-and-programs/
- Step Eight: After several weeks of adjusting to your new and improved lifestyle, you should be developing a healthier relationship with food. Eating nutritious foods and getting physical activity have become part of your daily routine. Friends and family have started to notice the new you. Your clothes are looser, and the numbers on the scale and tape measure are going down.You have more energy, and you’re feeling pretty good. Pat yourself on the back; you deserve it! Well done!
- Step Nine: Reach your healthy weight and start Phase 3 of your TL©-Program. This is an important time to ensure that you add the foods that have been restricted for a while, in a sensible and specific manner ensuring that your body responds positively. Yeah, now you can eat pasta, potatoes, etc. This is a vital part of your program and will ensure your future success (keeping your weight off).
- Step 10: Now here is the exciting part of your program – maintaining your weight! Looking good and feeling wonderful … this is how you would like to feel for the rest of your life. Up to now you have learnt new habits, seen how your body reacts to food … so listen to your body and take note of the tips and guidelines in the Phase 4 section of your book. Make arrangements with your coach to ensure that you can pop in for regular checks and assistance to make sure that you maintain your weight.
So there you are – 10 Quick and Easy Steps to changing your lifestyle, achieving and maintaining a healthy weight. So with effort from you and TLC we can make this a reality.