TLC-International is concerned about and is committed to facilitating each Client's optimum wellbeing.
The Client agrees that, in terms of all applicable Consumer Rights/Legislation Provisions, he/she has been fully and diligently informed about, and fully understands all essential aspects relating to the TLC-Program Regime that he/she has agreed to purchase.
The Client also agrees and accepts that: TLC-International shall make all reasonable endeavors and actions to ensure full and excellent Client care but, to ensure TLC-Program efficacy and excellent service, TLC-International reasonably requires that each Client also fully understands that: By agreeing to commence his/her TLC-Program by having completed the required Treatment Application Form and Diagnostic Processes/Questionnaires, and by having made payment, he/she agrees to full compliance, without exception, deviation or, omission, to the following terms and conditions before, during and after treatment on a TLC-Program:
This in turn, requires that the Client understands and agrees that he/she:
1) Is of legal age and if not, has the full legal consent and support of an applicable legal guardian.
2) Understands and agrees that all information contained in specified treatment application, administration and diagnostic forms and processes is assumed to have been completed by the Client with full disclosure and without any errors, inaccuracies, incomplete or, omitted information.
3) Confirms that TLC-International views each Client’s Family Doctor or, GP as their primary health-care provider and that he/she is to be consulted by the Client in the event of any health/dietary/lifestyle regime changes.
4) Confirms that he/she shall diligently consult with his/her Family Doctor or, GP in the event of any adjustments to prescribed medications and all related regimes for the duration of his/her TLC-Program.
5) Accepts that TLC-International may, in certain instances, at its own discretion and in the Client’s best interests, require that the Client obtains and submits, in writing to TLC-International, specified and written medical approval from their Family Doctor or, GP as an assurance and pre-condition to/before proceeding on a TLC-Program.
6) Accepts that while TLC-Programs are a healthy intervention for an improved lifestyle regime which, as indicated, has proven scientific efficacy and benefits, they are not a “cure-all” for all ailments/conditions and that any specific medical/health profile issues must be addressed by his/her Family Doctor or, GP.
7) Consents to process all diagnostic tests specified, including any follow-up tests, and understands that diagnostic tests are required to scientifically assess specific indicators and identify certain predispositions that are then used for the development and monitoring of required treatment regimes, protocols and resultant efficacy.
8) Accepts that all TLC-Programs require diagnostics which are specified in each instance by TLC-International and may range from either: Extensive diagnostic questionnaires and/or, Blood and other Pathology tests.
9) When/where applicable, agrees to pay the diagnostic service provider and/or, his/her applicable medical insurance any amounts due and, that any such claims are for his/her own responsibility/for their own account and not part of the TLC-Program Fee.
10) Grants permission and authorization to such designated diagnostic laboratory to supply the diagnostic test results directly to TLC-International.
11) Understands that he/she will at all times retain ownership of all Personal and Medical Diagnostic Data and may at any time request details of such data and which, in such an event, a nominal administrative processing fee will be levied by TLC-International.
12) Acknowledges that although diagnostics at laboratories are conducted with the utmost care, there may be exceptional cases when results may be inconclusive and/or unsuccessful and that, in such events, re-sampling and/or, re-testing, at the Client's own cost, will be required.
13) Understands that TLC-International commits to and fully complies with applicable legislative and professional medical and data protection requirements pertaining to the strictest confidentiality, management and use of personal data of its Clients including that all confidential medical data obtained from its Clients is utilized for medical diagnostic purposes and the development of medical and wellbeing treatments regimes only and, that this data is not, in any shape manner or form, shared or, transmitted to any 3rd parties not involved in TLC-Program development and/or, monitoring.
14) Accepts that diagnostic results are securely stored electronically and maintained for ongoing Client care, reference and research purposes but that, in all events, the Client retains his/her complete ownership of any relevant intellectual property rights relating to his/her actual diagnostic samples/materials.
15) Shall at all times comply with and not infringe upon any of TLC-International’s Intellectual Property Rights including all copyrights and as such shall not: Copy, share, transmit, misuse, in any shape, manner or form, any materials including TLC-Program Books, Website Contents and related Client-care Processes, which, in such an event, shall result in legal prosecution.
16) Shall adhere to his/her specific TLC-Program including Program Rules, Eating Plan and Wellbeing Prescriptions without any deviation or, omission whatsoever.
17) Fully understands that his/her TLC-Program has been specifically created according to his/her own Personal Profile and Diagnostic Data and as such, may not be shared, as it is not suitable or, safe or, precise for any other individuals and that, with such improper conduct, the risk of severe health consequences, legal prosecution and litigation is high.
18) Shall at all times retain the right to accept/deny TLC-International’s use of his/her profile and personal photographs for research, marketing and promotion events and that: TLC-International shall in all such events, request prior express written permission from the Client for any such use.
19) Accepts that while presentations of average weight-loss rates may be indicated as guidance, this does not constitute a guarantee in any shape, manner or form as all weight-loss is subject to numerous individual, scientific, profile and environmental variables, actual TLC-Program Treatment Terms and Conditions compliance, and full adherence to their specific TLC-Program Treatment Regime without any exception or, omission.
20) Accepts that each TLC-Program has a scientifically-calculated “Valid Period” which indicates the time or, duration in which the TLC-Program must be completed to gain maximum benefit, results and efficacy, which, is always subject to all TLC-Program Terms and Conditions being met.
21) Accepts that any attempt to start/do/complete a TLC-Program outside this “Valid Period” is conducted by the Client at his/her own risk and ends any and all obligatory, further contractual, service and care requirements by TLC-International, to the Client.
22) Has purchased his/her TLC-Program from a specific TLC-Retailer where all Client care is contracted to be provided and that, in the event, for whatever reason (of the Client going to an alternative TLC-Retailer for Client care) he/she shall levied a fee for such services per visit, by the alternative TLC-Retailer and have no claim against the specific, original TLC-Retailer (for Client care services now not being used).
23) Accepts that the TLC-Program is a treatment regime developed in good faith and with all due diligence specifically for him/her in the form of an Eating Plan including comprehensive, professional medical-wellbeing “prescriptions” and that, once processed, no refunds of any amounts paid by the Client, shall be made under any circumstances.
24) Without exception or reservation, confirms that all TLC-International's terms and conditions have and shall be met when he/she completes the application form and/or, payment is made and/or, the particular TLC-Program is received.
26) Fully agrees and accepts that TLC-International therefore cannot be held liable or responsible in any shape, manner or form should any of these terms and conditions not be met or, not occur.
27) Agrees that these TLC-Program Treatment Terms and Conditions may be upgraded/amended from time to time and that those effective and applicable to all will always be available at the website: www.tlcforwellbeing.com and at all TLC-Retailers.
28) Understands and agrees that in all events and instances, TLC-International, including its Suppliers, Representatives and TLC-Retailers, reserve all their rights.
Updated: 26 September 2013