1. A TLC-Sales Associate is required to comply fully, at all times, to all Terms and Conditions including TL©-Program and Online Shop Terms and Conditions as indicated on our Websites.
2. A unique TLC-Sales Associate registration number will only be issued (via a formal appointment email) by TLC-International, and only if the required Application Form is completed and submitted.
3. TLC-International shall, at any time and in any event, be reasonable and fair but, also reserves the right to register/de-register a TLC-Sales Associate, at its sole discretion.
4. A TLC-Sales Associate is not an employee of TLC-International but, an independent business/self-employed individual.
5. A TLC-Sales Associate may operate full-time or, part-time and/or, as part of another existing business/career.
6. A TLC-Sales Associate is only required to sell/market/promote TL©-Programs and assist people with signing-up for treatment on our Websites (to become a registered Client at the TLC-Online Clinic).
7. A clear understanding and working knowledge of: 1) The TL©-Program Unique Selling Points (USP’s), 2) The contents of the our Websites and, 3) Client Treatment Application form and process, provided by TLC-International, is required to ensure his/her effective promotion, marketing and sales.
8. All Pricing (for TL©-Programs and products/services at the TLC-Online Shop) for Clients are set on our Websites, and must be in accordance to/with these TLC-Pricing Schedules.
9. A TLC-Sales Associate shall not make any warrantees and only promote, market and make claims that are contained in the TL©-Program Unique Selling Points (USP) and related materials and information provided by TLC-International and available on our Websites.
10. TLC-Sales Associates may choose to select and purchase from a range of marketing materials (business starter kits, materials, brochures, pamphlets etc.) from the TLC-Online Shop on our Webites.
11. A TLC-Sales Associate shall not become involved in any TL©-Program Client care or service whatsoever and should refer any such requirements/enquiries to the TLC-Online Clinic.
12. TLC-Sales Associates may not under any circumstances receive/ claim/take any payments from prospective TL©-Program Clients as direct payment process (to TLC-International) is provided for Clients to make their direct payment on the Treatment Application Form on our Websites.
13. The TLC-Sales Associate will be paid a set Commission per successful sign-up and registration of a Client for TL©-Program Treatment. The applicable Commission Schedule is sent with Registration Approval.
14. Commission payment requires in all events, that the unique TLC-Sales Associate registration number is entered on a specially provided field/place (named the: Sales-Associate Registration Number) on the actual Client’s Treatment Application Form on the Website.
15. Commission payments require that the TLC-Sales Associate nominates and provides required details of a Bank Account in his/her name to TLC-International for such commission payments to be made.
16. Commission payments to TLC-Sales Associates shall be diligently-processed, occurring at month-end (27th of each month) and, for admin/banking requirements, be paid in bulk amounts when/for every 10 (ten) TL©-Programs that are successfully signed-up and registered.
17. For additional income, a TLC-Sales Associate may elect to take-up the opportunity to also retail a range of products and services from the TLC-Online Shop on our Websites.
18. TLC-Sales Associates are entitled to participate in Social Media (e.g. Facebook) and on the Internet (Websites etc.) in support of their TLC-Sales Associate activities. However, they may not set-up a TLC-Branded Facebook Page, or any similar application, without prior written permission from TLC-International. In all events and instances, any such activities must ensure no harm to TLC-International’s high standards, specifications and business.
19. TLC-Sales Associates are entitled to market and sell allied/related/ competing products and services but, in all instances, promptly disclose to and notify TLC-International (in writing) for TLC-International’s own input/approval and records.
20. TLC-Sales Associates may not in any instance, infringe upon TLC-International’s Intellectual Property Rights relating to its methods, systems, processes, materials, programs, techniques, know-how, data, records, logos, branding and image.
21. TLC-Sales Associates must conduct their business in a manner which will not, in any way, shape, manner or form, harm TLC-International’s business, reputation, name, image and professional integrity.
22. To maintain registration as a TLC-Sales Associate, an average of no less than 2 (two) TL©-Programs Sales per month is required and is assessed every 3 (three) months. Non-compliance, in this instance, may result in de-registration as a TLC-Sales Associate.
23. In an event of de-registration, re-registration will require the submission of a new application to become a TLC-Sales Associate again.
24. TLC-International is indemnified against any 3rd Party claims for any of negligent acts, defaults or, misrepresentations by TLC-Sales Associates.
25. TLC-Sales Associates must fully comply with any day-day practical, operational, admin and processing requirements as stipulated by TLC-International from time to time.
26. TLC-Sales Associates may not assign/transfer this Registration and these related obligations and rights to any 3rd Party without TLC-International’s express, written permission.
27. In the event of misconduct/infringement of these Terms and Conditions by the TLC-Sales Associate, he/she shall have no claims against the TLC-International.
28. The Terms and Conditions are governed by the Laws of the Republic of South Africa, but final jurisdiction shall always, in all events and instances, be at TLC-International’s final discretion.
29. TLC-International has, with all due diligence, communicated and disclosed all necessary and relevant information.
30. No relaxation or indulgences, which TLC-International may show, shall in any way waive or, prejudice TLC-International’s rights.
31. Upgrades to Terms and Conditions may occur from time to time and will be available on the Website, and applicable and effective from the indicated date.
32. TLC-International shall provide TLC-Sales Associates with all the appropriate and specified information, tools and systems to enable the potential for optimum sales and success.
33. All parties to these Terms and Conditions shall at all times act and conduct themselves in a diligent, professional, respectful, ethical and reasonable manner.